PCHAIN Completed Native PI Burn for the Non-swapped ERC 20 PI
On April 23rd 2020, the native PI burn for the non-swapped ERC 20 PI was executed as planed. Please note that Bittrex exchange is currently swapping and migrating to our Mainnet, its ERC-20 PI wallet (0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98 ) is therefore excluded from this burn.
Overview Native PI token
- Burn Volume: 88,453,132.1053 PI (4.21% from the total original supply)
- Updated Circulating Supply: 774,165,542.3550 ( 36.86% from the total original supply)
- New Total Supply: 2,011,546,867.8947 PI
The Native PI burn record is public on the PIscan.
- Transaction hash: https://piscan.pchain.org/index.html?key=0x37ae452168ee5de18ed83d378b8aeb5651227a51c1aaa3740279353ea41feafa&chain=0
- Native PI swap address: 0xed0658b5b05b6fa365bed42746706f21c109447f
- Burn address: 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Announcement: PCHAIN Swapped ERC-20 PI Burn
You can follow PCHAIN below
Telegram 1, Telegram(Chinese Community) Telegram(Russian Community),Telegram(Spanish Community) Telegram(Germany Community), Telegram (French Community) Telegram (Vietnam Community), Telegram（Turkey community), Telegram Announcement Channel Twitter, Steemit,Reddit，Founder/CEO’s Twitter