PCHAIN Monthly Progress Report — December 2020
Please find below the key highlights of the last four weeks.
1. Upgraded PCHAIN Mainnet to V1.3.06 to fix the negative memory overflow.
2. Fixed the handle crash (decreasing number) on child chain 1.
3. Completed the Staking UI on the PIwallet mobile, including Candidate nodes application and Validator node voting.
4. Developed the front end Staking on the mobile PIwallet.
5. Additional PCHAIN Mainnet operations and maintenance.
- On December 31st, PCHAIN released PCHAIN 2.0 Development Roadmap for 2021, including Rebrand, New Enterprise Offering starting with Defi, Staking 2.0, Node Automation, Developer Section, New Commercial Child Chains, ZK-snarks, NFT, DEX, DAO and more. Click here to learn more.
2. On December 11th, PCHAIN upgraded Mainnet to V1.3.06 to restart the network, which fixed the negative memory overflow.
3. On December 15th, PCHAIN completed its 5th Burn of 50m PI (~514,550 USD) accounting for ~2.76% of the total supply! 25m PI from the Team and Foundation wallets. The current circulation supply updated to 799,459,203 PI. PCHAIN will burn up to 500m PI as part of PCHAIN 2.0 expansion plan, 50m PI per month. Learn more.
4. Biometric authentication was added to PCHAIN mobile wallet.
5. PCHAIN LAFOI Wine commercial child chain was reported by Newsbit.nl, one of the largest crypto news platforms in the Netherlands and covering 250,000+ monthly visitors. https://newsbit.nl/pchain-1e-dcep-toepassing-lafoi-wijn-ccc/
6. On December 4th, PCHAIN was showcased in Upbit Developer Conference: “Blockchain Today & Tomorrow”! Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I-OOaIwM7E (PI at 13:48 ).
7. On December 18th, Dr. Jeff Cao was invited to represent the IEEE International Standards Committee and participate in the panel: “Digital logistics and industrial internet” at the National Cyber Security Conference: “Enabling digital logistics to accelerate industrial interconnection” in Taiyuan, China. It attracted 500K+ online participants.
Join the discussion on Telegram or follow us on Twitter. Learn more about PCHAIN in our White Paper and our website. Looking to launch a node or stake on PCHAIN? Join our our Tech Telegram and check our Docs.